Walking into our state-of-the-art, tasting room is like a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure experience. Go up the winding drive and through the glass entryway. You’ll be transported to another world.
- Groups of no more than 6 are permitted at this time.
- We do not accept reservations for seating. Everything is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Hours: Thursday – Monday, 11:00 am – 5:00 pm. We are open for to-go sales and curbside pickup on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Wine is available by the bottle only. Guests are strongly encouraged to bring their own wine glasses. We will also have logo wine glasses for sale.
- Wine, grab-and-go food, and merchandise are available to purchase. We also offer shipping and curbside pick-up.
- We will only accommodate groups of up to 4 inside our Tasting Room, and groups of up to 6 on our porches during the winter season.
- We currently only offer wine tastings by appointment on Fridays at 12:00pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, and 3:00 pm and Saturdays and Sundays at 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, and 3:00 pm. We will only allow 8 guests per tasting. You can schedule a wine tasting here.
- Please check in with our greeter upon arrival for details and availability in our outdoor seating areas. Seating is limited and offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Our Tasting Room is open at 50% capacity. Seating in our tasting room is limited. Groups of no more than 4 per table will be accepted. This includes children.
- Grab-and-go food and retail merchandise is available for purchase.
- Tables and chairs are spaced outside for social distancing. Please do not move the furniture. Seating on the porches and patios is for groups of no more than 6 per table.
- Our outdoor patios are heated.
BIG Wine Experience
- Our BIG Wine Experience will be available by appointment only. This special seated tasting includes six different wines that are a combination of our special release and library wines, and barrel tastings. It also includes a tour of our property and special cheese pairing to complement the wine that has been hand-selected for you. This makes the perfect gift! The cost is $77/person and includes a gratuity for your wine server. We are accepting groups of up to 6, with a 4 person minimum booking requirement. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- We are committed to sanitizing all customer contact areas throughout the day to provide a safe and clean environment. Our staff will be wearing facemasks to serve you. Guests must wear a facemask when entering the Tasting Room.
- A sanitizing station is located inside of the front door, and handwashing is available in our restrooms.
- Outdoor seating areas will be sanitized between guests.
- The entire tasting room will be sanitized nightly using ozone technology.
- We encourage payment via credit card. We will clean all POS equipment after each customer.
- If you have experienced symptoms related to COVID-19 or have had exposure to COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please refrain from visiting.