Walking into our state-of-the-art, tasting room is like a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure experience. Go up the winding drive and through the glass entryway. You’ll be transported to another world.
BIG Cork Vineyards is offering indoor and outdoor bottle sales and limited indoor and outdoor seating for guests on a first come, first served basis.
- Hours: Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, 11:00 am – 5:00 pm. Friday, 11:00 am – 9:00 pm. We are closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Wine is available by the bottle only. Guests are strongly encouraged to bring their own wine glasses. We will also have logo wine glasses for sale.
- Wine, grab-and-go food, and merchandise are available to purchase. We also offer shipping and curbside pick-up.
- Please check in with our greeter upon arrival for details and availability in our outdoor seating areas. Seating is limited and offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Tables and chairs are spaced outside for social distancing. Please do not move the furniture. Seating on the porches and patios is for groups of no more than 4 per table.
- The lawn is marked with clear sections for social distancing. Please bring blankets and chairs as needed for seating in the grass. Seating on the lawn is for no more than 6 people per marked off area.
- Water will be available for sale in single-use bottles. Water stations are prohibited at this time.
- Our Tasting Room is open at 75% capacity. Grab-and-go food and retail merchandise is available for purchase. Restrooms will be available for our guests.
- Seating areas inside the Tasting Room are open at 75% capacity. We currently only offer wine tastings by appointment. For your convenience, we will have an outdoor retail station for wine bottle sales.
- We are committed to sanitizing all customer contact areas throughout the day to provide a safe and clean environment. Our staff will be wearing facemasks to serve you. Guests must wear a facemask when entering the Tasting Room.
- A sanitizing station is located inside of the front door, and handwashing is available in our restrooms.
- Outdoor seating areas will be sanitized between guests.
- The entire tasting room will be sanitized nightly using ozone technology.
- We encourage payment via credit card. We will clean all POS equipment after each customer.
- If you have experienced symptoms related to COVID-19 or have had exposure to COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please refrain from visiting.
Tastings and Tours
We are excited to now be offering BIG Private Tastings. Private tastings will be available on Saturdays and Sundays at 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 1:00 pm by reservation only. We are only accepting groups of up to 12 at this time. The cost is $24 per person, and includes six award-winning wines as well as a logo glass. Reserve your spot now.
We will resume BIG Vineyard Tours on Saturdays in September.
BIG Wine Experience
Our BIG Wine Experience is back! This special seated tasting includes six different wines that are a combination of our special release and library wines, and barrel tastings. It also includes a tour of our property and special cheese pairing to complement the wine that has been hand-selected for you. This makes the perfect gift! The cost is $77/person and includes a gratuity for your wine server. We are accepting groups of up to 6, with a 4 person minimum booking requirement. Our BIG Wine Experience will be available on select dates and times. You can book directly here.