Walking into our state-of-the-art, tasting room is like a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure experience. Go up the winding drive and through the glass entryway. You’ll be transported to another world.
- Hours: Thursday – Monday, 11:00 am – 5:00 pm, and Fridays from 11:00 am – 9:00 pm. We are closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
- We will be closed on Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
- Wine, grab-and-go food, and merchandise are available to purchase. We also offer shipping and curbside pick-up.
- We will only accommodate groups of up to 6, including children, inside our Tasting Room and on our porches.
- We currently only offer wine tastings by appointment, as follows:
- Thursday – Monday : 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, and 4:00 pm
- Friday: 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and 7:00 pm
- Each time slot accommodates up to 14 guests, the maximum group size for bookings is six guests.
- The cost is $18/person.
- A tasting reservation is for the tasting only, it does not include reserved seating following the tasting. Tasting reservations can be made here.
- Please check in with our greeter upon arrival for details and availability in our seating areas. Seating is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Seating in our tasting room is limited. Groups of no more than 6 per table will be accepted. This includes children.
Private Wine Tastings
- We offer more private and intimate tasting experiences for groups within our stunning Production Room. Each guided tasting will include six award-winning wines and a complete background of Big Cork Vineyards from a knowledgeable wine associate. The cost is $30/person.
- Private wine tastings are available for a minimum of 6 guests, or up to 12 guests maximum.
- Private wine tastings will be available on Saturdays and Sundays at 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, and 2:00 pm by reservation. Please contact Hospitality Manager, Tanya Kloos, at firstname.lastname@example.org to book yours today.
- The group tasting reservation is for the tasting only, it does not include seating for the group following the tasting.
BIG Cork Pizza Truck
- Big Cork is now serving pizzas on weekends! Here is our current schedule:
- Friday – 4:00 – 8:00 pm
- Saturday – 11 am – 4:00 pm
- Sunday – 11 am – 4:00 pm
Group Information Details/Lawn Space
- Groups of 7 to 12 guests, including children, are welcome to bring their own chairs, tables, and pop-up tents and enjoy our open lawn space.
- Groups of 12 or more, including children, must contact our Events Manager, Meagan Grove email@example.com to reserve a private event space for your group.
- Groups of 12 or more arriving without renting space may be turned away from the property. This decision will be made by the Manager on Duty.
BIG Reminders for groups of 7 or more
- To enjoy our lawn space with a larger group, you must bring your own seating. Patio tables, chairs, and couches may not be taken from other areas and moved to accommodate your group.
- While we do allow outside food, no outside alcohol of any kind is permitted. The only alcohol consumed on property must be purchased in the Tasting Room on the day of your visit.
- Celebratory Events on the lawn where any type of décor, seating, picnic spreads, etc. are rented from an outside vendor are not permitted unless the event has been approved through our events department. A lawn fee does apply.
- Children are welcome to enjoy the property but must always remain within arm’s reach of their parents. No children’s parties of any kind are permitted.
- No outside music, including Bluetooth speakers or musical instruments, is permitted.
BIG Wine Experience
- Our BIG Wine Experience will be available by appointment only. This special seated tasting includes six different wines that are a combination of our special release and library wines, and barrel tastings. It also includes a tour of our property and special cheese pairing to complement the wine that has been hand-selected for you. This makes the perfect gift! The cost is $75/person and includes a gratuity for your wine server. We are accepting groups of up to 6, with a 4-person minimum booking requirement. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- We’re BIG on kids and family, however, we do require that all children remain within an arm’s reach of their guardians while visiting our property.
- Children’s parties are not permitted at Big Cork Vineyards.
- All children are considered in our group policy as it pertains to number of guests permitted.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome in our outdoor areas only and must remain on a leash at all times.
- Decorations are not permitted unless renting space for an event.
- This includes balloons, tents, floral arrangements, glitter, streamers, banners, etc.
- Luxury picnics including decor items such as low picnic tables, pillows, floral arrangements, etc. are not permitted without a reservation. Please contact Meagan Grove, email@example.com, for more information.
We hate saying no, but these are our BIG rules so that we can ensure all our guests enjoy their time at our vineyard.
- No grilling is permitted.
- No Crockpots, Instant Pots, or personal heaters.
- No outside music, including radios and musical instruments.
- Hired transportation must call in advance.
Outside Alcohol Policy
When visiting Big Cork Vineyards, please note the only alcohol that is permitted on our property is Big Cork Vineyards wine. This is Maryland law. Please do not bring any other alcohol including but not limited to previously purchased Big Cork Vineyards wine, wine from another vineyard, beer, hard alcohol, champagne or wine coolers. Failure to abide by these laws subjects us to hefty fines and a loss of our license. Violators will be asked to leave the property immediately.