Let’s talk about why you’re planning a visit and why we all got into this:
to enjoy extraordinary wine!
We currently ship to Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, Washington, DC, Alaska, Florida, Minnesota, New York, California and Pennsylvania.*Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase wine.
GOOD GRAPE JUICE
Each of our wines is carefully crafted and blended by our master winemaker, Dave Collins. Our grapes are all grown on our property; fermented onsite, in either stainless, American oak or French oak barrels (depending on the wine); and then bottled here, as well. We care deeply about our product and believe that having it all under one roof will guarantee we meet our own high-quality standards.
Enjoy our wine by the taste, glass or bottle. We’ve got something for every palate and look forward to sharing it with you.
We are committed to taking care of our planet for future generations—not to mention, our entire business model is dependent on good soil, clean air and pure water.
We are mindful of our farming practices and use cover crops between our planting rows to keep weeds at bay. We also use a unique raptor program for natural, chemical-free, pest control. This way, we ensure a better place to live, work and make really good “grape juice.”
We’ve got a BIG list of varietals that we handcraft into award-winning wines. That and our farming practices help us create BIG wine.
- Cabernet Franc
- Chenin Blanc
- Muscat Canelli
- Petit Verdot
- Russian Kiss (3 proprietary Russian varietals that make up this wine)
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Vidal Blanc
- And don’t forget all the raspberries for our Black Cap Port and Twisted Franc wine.
We’re experimenting with these:
- Pinot Noir
- Cabernet Sauvignon
Awards? Yep, we’ve done gold, silver and bronze for many of our Big Cork wines. Heres a list of some of our top honors:
- 2018 London Wine Competition
- 2017 Maryland Comptroller’s Cup
- 2017 Maryland Governor’s Cup
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Indy International Wine Competition
- 2016 Governor’s Cup Competition
- 2016 Comptroller’s Cup
- Maryland Governor’s Cup
- MD Winemaster’s Best in Show
- San Francisco International Wine Competition
- Long Beach Grand Cru 2016
- Maryland Governor’s Cup Competition
- Long Beach Grand Cru 2015