Gather Your Event
Wine is the perfect pairing for any BIG celebration, birthdays, bridal showers, corporate events or just friends who want to get their BIG group together. We love to celebrate them all.
GROUPS & PRIVATE EVENTS
We love celebrating all kinds of BIG events. We’ve hosted bridal showers, baby showers, anniversary parties, and birthday parties to name just a few of our favorites. If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind event space, you’ve found it.
At Big Cork, we believe leaving the office behind is great for corporate events, holiday parties, client appreciation, or just celebrating that BIG deal. No need for goofy team-building exercises or stuffy holiday parties. Nurture your staff and your clients in a relaxing and beautiful environment.
We can host classes, tastings, dinners, tours of the vineyard or whatever else you can dream up. We are focused on helping you execute an event that will be regaled at the water cooler for a long time to come.
- We offer event space rental for groups of 12 or more.
- Availability is limited. Please call 301-302-8032 or email Meagan Grove, Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Group information details
- We do not offer seating or tables for groups larger than 4.
- We request that you do not move our furniture or tables.
- To provide an enjoyable experience for all our guests, groups of 7 or more must call in advance.
- Groups over 15 guests require an event space rental. Prices vary, please call 301-302-8032 for more information.
- Only event rentals may bring in balloons or decorations, as noted in their contract.
- Groups of 15 or more must call to make a reservation prior to their visit.
- We’re BIG on kids and family, however, we do require that all children remain within an arm’s reach of their guardians while visiting our property.
- Children’s parties are not permitted at Big Cork Vineyards
- Decorations are not permitted unless renting space for an event.
- This includes balloons, tents, floral arrangements, glitter, streamers, banners, etc.
We hate saying no, but these are our BIG rules so that we can ensure all of our guests enjoy their time at our vineyard.
- Groups of 6 or less may set-up pop up tents in socially distanced squares within our grassy area. Groups of 15 or more require an event rental.
- No grilling is permitted
- No outside music, including radios and musical instruments
- Hired transportation must call in advance
- No movement of our furniture
Outside Alcohol Policy
When visiting Big Cork Vineyards, please note the only alcohol that is permitted on our property is Big Cork Vineyards wine. This is Maryland law. Please do not bring any other alcohol including but not limited to previously purchased Big Cork Vineyards wine, wine from another vineyard, beer, hard alcohol, champagne or wine coolers. Failure to abide by these laws subjects us to hefty fines and a loss of our license. Violators will be asked to leave the property immediately.