Gather Your Event
Wine is the perfect pairing for any BIG celebration, birthdays, bridal showers, corporate events or just friends who want to get their BIG group together. We love to celebrate them all.
GROUPS & PRIVATE EVENTS
We love celebrating all kinds of BIG events. We’ve hosted bridal showers, baby showers, anniversary parties, and birthday parties to name just a few of our favorites. If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind event space, you’ve found it.
At Big Cork, we believe leaving the office behind is great for corporate events, holiday parties, client appreciation, or just celebrating that BIG deal. No need for goofy team-building exercises or stuffy holiday parties. Nurture your staff and your clients in a relaxing and beautiful environment.
We can host classes, tastings, dinners, tours of the vineyard or whatever else you can dream up. We are focused on helping you execute an event that will be regaled at the water cooler for a long time to come.
- We offer event space rentals for groups. Please contact Events Manager, Meagan Grove, at email@example.com. To schedule a group wine tasting, please email Tanya Kloos, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group information details
- Please do not move the furniture or add personal furniture to the tables. Seating on the porches and patios is for groups of no more than 6 per table. Multiple tables are not available for groups of 6+. Groups of 7 or more must sit in our lawn by providing their own chairs, or rent event space. Maximum group size in our lawn is 18 guests, any group with 19+ guests must rent event space. Groups of 19+ will not be accepted without a reservation.
- We’re BIG on kids and family, however, we do require that all children remain within an arm’s reach of their guardians while visiting our property.
- Children of all ages are included in our group policy including only six guests per table inside our Tasting Room, and on our patios.
- Children’s parties are not permitted at Big Cork Vineyards.
- Decorations are not permitted unless renting space for an event.
- This includes balloons, tents, floral arrangements, glitter, streamers, banners, etc.
We hate saying no, but these are our BIG rules so that we can ensure all of our guests enjoy their time at our vineyard.
- No outside music, including radios and musical instruments.
- Hired transportation must call in advance.
- No movement of our furniture.
Outside Alcohol Policy
When visiting Big Cork Vineyards, please note the only alcohol that is permitted on our property is Big Cork Vineyards wine. This is Maryland law. Please do not bring any other alcohol including but not limited to previously purchased Big Cork Vineyards wine, wine from another vineyard, beer, hard alcohol, champagne or wine coolers. Failure to abide by these laws subjects us to hefty fines and a loss of our license. Violators will be asked to leave the property immediately.