Gather Your Event
Wine is the perfect pairing for any BIG celebration, birthdays, bridal showers, corporate events or just friends who want to get their BIG group together. We love to celebrate them all.
GROUPS & PRIVATE EVENTS
We love celebrating all kinds of BIG events. We’ve hosted bridal showers, baby showers, anniversary parties, and birthday parties to name just a few of our favorites. If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind event space, you’ve found it.
At Big Cork, we believe leaving the office behind is great for corporate events, holiday parties, client appreciation, or just celebrating that BIG deal. No need for goofy team-building exercises or stuffy holiday parties. Nurture your staff and your clients in a relaxing and beautiful environment.
We can host classes, tastings, dinners, tours of the vineyard or whatever else you can dream up. We are focused on helping you execute an event that will be regaled at the water cooler for a long time to come.
Group Information Details/Lawn Space
- Groups of 7 to 12 guests, including children, are welcome to bring their own chairs, tables, and pop-up tents and enjoy our open lawn space.
- Groups of 12 or more, including children, must contact our Events Manager, Meagan Grove firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a private event space for your group.
- Groups of 12 or more arriving without renting space may be turned away from the property. This decision will be made by the Manager on Duty.
BIG Reminders for groups of 7 or more
- To enjoy our lawn space with a larger group, you must bring your own seating. Patio tables, chairs, and couches may not be taken from other areas and moved to accommodate your group.
- While we do allow outside food, no outside alcohol of any kind is permitted. The only alcohol consumed on property must be purchased in the Tasting Room on the day of your visit.
- Celebratory Events on the lawn where any type of décor, seating, picnic spreads, etc. are rented from an outside vendor are not permitted unless the event has been approved through our events department. A lawn fee does apply.
- Children are welcome to enjoy the property but must always remain within arm’s reach of their parents. No children’s parties of any kind are permitted.
- No outside music, including Bluetooth speakers or musical instruments, is permitted.
- We offer event space rentals for groups. Please contact Events Manager, Meagan Grove, at email@example.com.
- To schedule a group wine tasting, please email Tanya Kloos, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’re BIG on kids and family, however, we do require that all children remain within an arm’s reach of their guardians while visiting our property.
- Children of all ages are included in our group policy including only six guests per table inside our Tasting Room, and on our patios.
- Children’s parties are not permitted at Big Cork Vineyards.
- Decorations are not permitted unless renting space for an event.
- This includes balloons, tents, floral arrangements, glitter, streamers, banners, etc.
- Luxury picnics including decor items such as low picnic tables, pillows, floral arrangements, etc. are not permitted without a reservation. Please contact Meagan Grove, email@example.com, for more information.
We hate saying no, but these are our BIG rules so that we can ensure all of our guests enjoy their time at our vineyard.
- No outside music, including radios and musical instruments.
- Hired transportation must call in advance.
- No movement of our furniture.
Outside Alcohol Policy
When visiting Big Cork Vineyards, please note the only alcohol that is permitted on our property is Big Cork Vineyards wine. This is Maryland law. Please do not bring any other alcohol including but not limited to previously purchased Big Cork Vineyards wine, wine from another vineyard, beer, hard alcohol, champagne or wine coolers. Failure to abide by these laws subjects us to hefty fines and a loss of our license. Violators will be asked to leave the property immediately.