- Varietal Vidal Blanc
- Vineyards 100% Estate
- Harvest Date 10/03/2017
- Elevation 750 feet
- Soil Catoctin-Myersville shale laom
- Vine Training Vertical shoot positioning
- Alcohol 12%
- Case Production 379
- Awards Gold, 2018-Maryland Governer's Cup and Silver, 2018-Maryland Comptroller's Cup.
- Aroma Stone fruit, candied pear, fresh cut hay
- Palatte Ripe pineapple, apricot, touch of citrus
Vintage in Review
The Spring of 2017 proved to be warmer than average however, bud break came when expected during the middle of April. We had average summer temperatures this year with above normal rainfall but we were able to avoid damage from the 3 major hurricanes that made landfall. 2017 provided excellent ripening conditions for harvest to begin in September.