News & Media
Big Cork in the News
See what others are saying about Big Cork Vineyards:
- Maryland’s Wine Regions on the Rise – Wine Enthusiast Magazine
- Wine Enthusiast gives a nod to Maryland’s growing wine industry – Baltimore Sun
- Washington County MD: Hagerstown, Antietam, Nora Roberts, Sophisticated Wine, and Art
- The Virginia Grape review of Big Cork Vineyard
- CEO Randy Thompson is turning his passion project, Big Cork Vineyards, into a thriving tourism destination
- Big Cork Vineyards earns Double Gold at 2017 East Meets West Competition.
- Area winery wins big at Governor’s Cup contest.
- The 12 most beautiful wineries around Washington DC.
- You know about Virginia wineries. These Maryland wineries are worth visiting, too.
- You can count on fine times at Washington County Vineyards
- Big Cork Vineyard wins inaugural Jack Aellen Cup, in Governor’s Cup Competition
- Wine, etc.: Big Cork provides big tastes from Maryland
- Capital Gazette reviews Petit Verdot
- Housewives of Frederick: 5 reasons you must visit Big Cork Vineyards
- Wineandlove.com review
- Big Cork Vineyards receives Small Business of the Year Award
- The Washington Post calls Big Cork Maryland’s most exciting new winery
- Big Cork wins The Governor’s Cup for Petit Verdot
- Big Cork’s 2014 Chardonnay takes top prize in Maryland Winery Competition
- Maryland Comptroller Peter Franchot visits Big Cork
- CBS Baltimore features Big Cork Wines
- U.S. Rep. John Delaney, D-Md., stops by Big Cork
Stay tuned for upcoming press releases about all things Big Cork Vineyards.