- This event has passed.
Frederick & Antietam Wine Trail Passport Experience
February 22, 2014, 12:00 pm - February 23, 2014, 5:00 pm$25.00
A Passport Experience is your personal guide through the wine trails and regions of Maryland. Not your average wine tour, this adventure provides the opportunity to experience some of the culture that each region has to offer—in addition to great, locally-produced wine. The idea behind the Passport Experience is to promote Maryland wine and the wine trails, while encouraging the exploration of local restaurants, museums and other attractions in each region…all covered under one ticket, sold and managed by MWA.
What’s included in the Pass:
- Map of Experience Trail;
- Up to six complimentary samples at participating wineries;
- Cellar tasting and/or tour;
- Unique Experience (examples: winemaker seminar or talk, bottle or barrel painting, local cheese or chocolate pairing, wine blending session, wine pairing seminar);
- Souvenir wine glass;
- “Wine Yolk” wine glass holder;
- 10% off wine purchased during the event;
- Percentage off bill at local restaurant;
The Passport Experience takes place February 22-23 from 12pm to 5pm.